The search bar at the bottom of the parts list is very powerful and it is worth spending some time familiarizing yourself with how it works. It not only allows you to search the Electrika e-Catalogues but also lets you search any other tool.
How do I search the quotes, local data or kits?
- Select the tool type that you wish to get the search suggestion from.
- For example if you select Local and start typing a part number in the ‘Cat Number’ search, you will get suggestions from the parts in your local data.
- If you type in a part number in the Cat Number search box and press ‘Enter’ or click ‘Search’, the system will search for the part in the selected tool type.
- If the part is not found in the selected tool type, it searches the e-Catalogues then kits and then quotes in that order.
- For example if the tool type selected is Local and you know a part that is in the Electrika e-Catalogues but not in the local data, then although it will not be suggested it will still be found in the e-Catalouges and added to your parts list when you press ‘Enter’ or click on the ‘Search’ button.
- If the part is not found in any of the tools then you will be redirected to the selected tool type’s search page.