- The material cost is the total net price after discount for all the parts in the project.
- The material cost for the project are broken down by product group as shown below.
- The unit labour cost is the unit labour rate (£/hour) multiplied by the installation time (in hours). The total labour cost is the unit labour cost multiplied by the quantity of that part.
- The total labour cost for each labour type used in the project can be viewed by clicking on the ‘Labour Cost’ panel.
Plant and equipment cost
- Plant and equipment costs can be included and shown separately.
- Subcontract costs can be inluded and shown separately.
Thanks for your feedback.