Follow-ups are used to keep track of all the follow-ups regarding some quote. It helps you keep notes about particular customers or specific jobs.
How do I add Follow-up notes?
- To add Follow-up notes, click on
- This will display a dialog where you can get all the information about the file. This will work even for files you only can ‘Can Read’ access for. On the File Information dialogue, click on the ‘Follow Up’ tab
- Click on the ‘Add new follow-up note’ button to add some notes.
- This will open a dialog box to add the notes.
- Here you can select how you contacted the customer and type in your notes to save them.
- Once saved you can then either edit the note or delete.
Thanks for your feedback.