How do I add parts into a local database section?
- Parts can be added as Blank Specials, from Catalogues, Local Data and Kits using the search tools or by importing from Excel.
How do I import from excel into a local database?
- Importing from excel is the fastest way to build your local database, you can do this by selecting the “Excel” upload button and then chose the appropriate file to upload.
- Then map the excel fields to the Electrika fields.
Tips when preparing a file for export:
- please remember to have a row at the top with the column names.
- try and remove all formatting by copying and pasting vales only into a new spreadsheet.
Thanks for your feedback.